For marriage courses, workshops, and events to be effective, they must be educational, motivational, and interactive. For that reason, all of our courses and workshops guide a process, not just teach material. They take couples through a distinct learning experience that provokes thought and inspires change. Our courses compel couples to develop new life skills that lead to a deeper level of appreciation for each other, their relationship and their family.
The signature elements of our classes and workshops:
- Unique delivery system - Experiential Learning: a combination of visual, auditory and kinetic styles with interactive reinforcement exercises
- Focuses on achieving more desirable outcomes through guiding a process not just teaching content
- Requires developing effective communication skills, which are key to having successful relationships in life
- Develops a better understanding of self and spouse
- Combines Biblical truths, new ideas and sound research from various marriage resources
Our workshops and classes are most effective when used together:
- All courses and workshops have relational content with the lessons of all of our other courses
- Can be used for all stages and ages of marital relationships
- Can be customized to specific groups, such as Empty Nesters or Newlyweds
- Can be used as a continuous cycle of classes or as a stand alone offering
Statement of Faith... What We Believe
1. The Scriptures - The Holy Bible was written by men divinely inspired and is God's revelation of Himself to man. It reveals the principles by which God judges humanity.
2. God - God is an intelligent, spiritual, and personal Being, the Creator, Redeemer, Preserver, and Ruler of the universe. He is all powerful and all knowing; and His perfect knowledge extends to all things, past, present, and future. To Him we owe the highest love, reverence, and obedience.
3. Jesus Christ - Jesus, the eternal son of God, left the glories of heaven to become fully human, able to be tempted to sin, but choosing not to sin in order to die as a perfect sacrifice for the sins of mankind. God raised Him from the dead after three days and He reigns as the supreme authority to everyone and everything.
4. The Holy Spirit - The third member of the Godhead is the Spirit of God. He intercedes for mankind before God; He is our earnest of our inheritance; and He leads people to all truth, among other exalted responsibilities.
5. Man - Man is the special creation of God, made in His own image. God created them male and female as the crowning work of His creation. God's design for marriage is a covenant between a man and woman. In the beginning man was innocent of sin and was endowed by his Creator with freedom of choice. Man sinned against God and brought sin into the human race. Only the grace of God can bring man into His holy fellowship and enable man to fulfill the creative purpose of God. The sacredness of human personality is evident in that God created man in His own image.
6. Salvation - Salvation involves the redemption of the whole man, and is offered freely to all who submit to Jesus Christ and his will.
Family Dynamics Institute is a non-profit Christian ministry committed to developing and providing hands-on marriage resources that make a real difference in the lives and marriages of today's busy couples.
We partner with couples and churches to create powerful and effective Marriage Ministries by providing training for leaders, classes that bring about change in marriage, inspirational workshops, and intensive retreats that save troubled marriages.
Our area of expertise is with the unique dynamics that exist in a marriage between a man and a woman and our classes, trainings, and workshops are designed to help these engaged and married couples.
The staff at Family Dynamics Institute are all Christians and enjoy the fact that most of their work done to help couples and families is through churches. We are continually working to fulfill our God given purpose of ensuring today's children can grow up to become tomorrow's Christian families.